Friday, April 24, 2009

VISA!

So I finally got my Brazilian visa in the mail today. After plenty of trips to both the Carrboro and Chapel Hill post offices and countless checks of the USPS online tracking service I eventually had to go to the post office after hours and ring the bell at the back door to pick it up.

I am aware that this is possibly one of the top ten worst pictures of me ever taken. The instructions clearly said "no expression" and I took it myself to save the $7 or so that CVS would charge for the same thing. To focus on my face and not the wall behind me with the self-timer I had to stand in place and push the button with a long poster tube; quite the production. But it worked!

Now I only have to pack and find a ride to the airport!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Best Devilled Eggs EverMay 7, 2009 at 2:11 PM

    I think your picture looks broodingly interesting. I know you'll love it and fall in love with all those warm people. Keep posting little bro'! auntie best devilled eggs ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Aaron! Sorry about the camera battery. I was obsessive about keeping an extra battery charged. Have a wonderful time and keep writing!!
    Steve and Teresa

    ReplyDelete