Friday, May 8, 2009

Greetings from Sao Paulo!

I'm here in my Comfort Hotel in downtown Sao Paulo, Brazil!! After hours on planes and wandering the city on foot I'm ready for my first sleep since 7am EST on the 7th!! Feels so freaking good to get my contacts out! Can't wait for my shower in the AM....maybe I really won't be able to wait.

First impression: Sao Paulo if freaking NUTS!! This is such a crazy town and I hardly understand a word of it. But lots of plannerly things to ponder as I walk around. There are people sleeping everywhere, and people in general everywhere! More to come later as I'm sharing this internet connection with my roommate.

Oh! I just answered the door and got an extra pillow and said "Thank you" in Portuguese! "Obrigado." I feel so global!

No comments:

Post a Comment